Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.509 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,732 (€3,135) in Bari.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)