Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,942 (Bs 136,894,612) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)