Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 94% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$215 (Bs 4,305,583) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 1 hour ago)