Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20039 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,795 (元13,946) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)