Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03902 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,746 (70,383 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)