Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03730 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,775 (74,379 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)