Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04191 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,421 (129,334 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)