Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 CAD / BND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,532 (B$5,339) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)