Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 CAD / BND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,738 (B$4,001) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)