Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.958 CAD / BND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,646 (B$3,806) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)