Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,381 (Rp 34,197,293) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)