Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,752 (Rp 26,786,920) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)