Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,274 (1,460,087 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)