Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01351 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,215 (ARS $163,908) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 300 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)