Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00761 CAD / ARSX *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 81% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,172 (ARS $86,406) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (about 1 hour ago)