Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,666 (ARS $31,319) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)