Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06366 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,222 (ARS $34,898) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)