Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02145 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,575 (ARS $120,067) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)