Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,294 (₨385,162) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)