Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,940 (2,594,191 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (32 minutes ago)