Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00108 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,741 (3,470,538 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)