Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,128 (€2,077) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (40 minutes ago)