Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02459 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,590 (Php64,652) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)