Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04042 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,700 (91,525 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)