Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38665 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,443 (S/. 8,906) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)