Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39520 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,884 (S/. 4,767) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)