Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40162 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,373 (S/. 5,908) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)