Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,910 (€3,293) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)