Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.925 CAD / NZD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 83% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,246 (NZ$11,079) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,600 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)