Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.839 CAD / NZD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,224 (NZ$10,990) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 5 hours ago)