Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02057 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,473 (₨120,218) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)