Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00395 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,076 (778,050 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)