Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35250 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,187 (﷼ 9,042) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)