Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08308 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,191 (E£ 26,374) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)