Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,020 (8,421,511 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)