Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00393 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,204 (561,301 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)