Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00351 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,894 (824,587 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)