Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00394 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,645 (671,271 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)