Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08513 CAD / ERN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,867 (Nakfa45,426) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)