Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08614 CAD / ERN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,481 (Nakfa40,407) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)