Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38556 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,800 (4,668 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)