Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36751 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,650 (7,211 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (38 minutes ago)