Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37768 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,991 (7,919 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)