Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39945 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,327 (5,824 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (30 minutes ago)