Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38921 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,493 (6,406 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)