Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01985 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,521 (₨126,994) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)