Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.404 CAD / OMR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,367 (﷼ 695) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)