Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,182 (CH$1,970,893) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)