Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37899 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,007 (S/. 5,297) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)