Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38601 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,864 (S/. 4,830) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)