Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40868 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,105 (S/. 7,597) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)