Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38897 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,296 (S/. 8,473) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)