Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40641 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,911 (S/. 7,162) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)