Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39513 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,097 (S/. 5,308) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (41 minutes ago)