Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,615 (4,227,602 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)