Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,446 (4,166,481 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $3,229 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)