Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,602 (3,399,073 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)