Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,385 (3,903,869 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)