Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30463 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,306 (R$ 14,136) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)