Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,200 (﷼ 70,540,162) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)