Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34862 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,801 (R$ 10,903) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)