Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00356 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,259 (915,208 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)