Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,731 (Dinar 3,034) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)