Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,685 (₩3,239,661) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)