Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,209 (₩5,899,920) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)