Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00113 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,040 (₩6,214,953) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,000 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)