Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,836 (₩3,243,938) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)