Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,742 (₩6,425,986) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)