Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,210 (₩6,593,316) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,400 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 4 hours ago)