Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,604 (₩3,938,823) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (29 minutes ago)