Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20489 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,613 (元17,632) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)