Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19082 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,131 (元11,168) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)