Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19114 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,723 (元9,012) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)