Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,314 (8,210,518 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (about 1 hour ago)