Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,933 (CH$2,490,795) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)