Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,483 (CH$2,736,732) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 5 hours ago)