Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02447 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,940 (Php120,136) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)