Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02712 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,094 (Php114,059) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newark, New Jersey costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Fe costs ARS $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)