Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02448 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,473 (Php141,873) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)