Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37718 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,051 (5,438TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)