Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16370 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,683 (Q28,607) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)