Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,760 (6,547,953 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)