Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,253 (7,821,197 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)