Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,166 (11,032,758 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ilha de Mocambique costs 3,136 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)