Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,171 (7,661,720 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)