Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,814 (6,487,738 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)