Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,165 (5,262,048 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (25 minutes ago)