Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,053 (5,315,669 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)