Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,907 (8,028,796 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)