Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CAD / MGA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,131 (9,349,349 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in St. Gallen costs CHF 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 4 hours ago)