Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21888 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,208 (14,655TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)