Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36330 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,375 (3,784TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (43 minutes ago)