Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19286 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,436 (元17,818) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)